With Facebook, Twitter and all of the other social media sites out there, sometimes it is hard to sort through all of the clutter. That is why I have put together a list of my favorite people to follow on Pinterest.
- Cool Mom Picks (coolmompicks) will always show you the newest and the greatest gadgets and trends for children and their moms. You’ll soon see why they have over 12,000 followers. Currently they have 2,500 pins that you’ll love scouring.
- Irene Cole (sweetieyee20) is a photographer with a fantastic eye and a new mother. This combination will give you great ideas for kids and great design and photography ideas. With 570 followers and over 2,500 pins there is a lot of inspiration here!
- Lindsay Newton (pinkfabby) is a girl who loves all things pink and all things fabulous. If they are fabulous AND pink, even better! Her fashion style is classic, feminine and she shows a great mix of high and low fashion. Over 1,200 pins on everything from DIY to cooking to fashion trends.
- Kimmy Erin (kimmyerin) has recently joined pinterest but you’ll enjoy getting in on the ground floor with her. She is an LA-based stylist whose style has a touch of boho chic. My favorite board is “my style pinboard” because you see what she actually we wears. The best part is you’ll get a heads up on the contests and giveaways that she regularly promotes.
- Flying Buttress (fbbags) is an obvious choice! We focus on party ideas, tween trends, makeup tips and girls bags. You can always count on vibrant colors, great party ideas for girls and on-trend pins.
- Cynthia Maxwell (cynthiamaxwell) is a place where you will go to see all things beautiful. It’s amazing how you her page always seems clean amongst the constant stream of pictures. You will quickly see why she has 7,300 following her 3,200 pins.
- Katrina (kparkhill) is a teacher with devotion to Twilight and Hunger Games. She is a wealth of information in her 2,600 pins and 491,000 followers agree! You can find ideas for holiday decorating, home organization or activities for your child.
- New Dress A Day (marisalynch) is an amazing story: Marisa was laid off from her job and feeling down so she went back to an old hobby from which she had always found joy – sewing. Since she didn’t have any money for fabric she started buying super cheap (usually ugly) pieces of clothing at thrift stores and re-vamping them to wearable and envy-worthy duds. She has some great DIY crafts, recipe suggestions and gift ideas on her page. She has almost 800 followers and 450 pins available for browsing.
- Nancy Boes (nancy1761) is another pinner with a variety of categories. You can browse through food, home decorating and travel ideas…it’s almost like a wikipedia made of images. She has 443,000 followers so you know that she is doing something right!
- Ree Drummond (thepioneerwoman) is another giant of Pinterest. She started as a food blogger so you can count on her for great recipes. She is also a mother of four so you can refer to her for some educational tips and fashion suggestions for real moms.
Hopefully this will help you cut through the clutter and you’ll get straight to the pins that interest you most!