One of my favorite parts of working in the fashion world is viewing the updated trend reports. This Spring’s trend report was no disappointment. I have put together all of the trends I saw in a two-part series. And I have to give a shout out to my favorite summary from Red Tricycle.
Here is our first installment of the Spring 2013 Trends:
1. It seems every brand has created a cute Graphic Hearts Tee. A few of my favorites:
- Hello Kitty from The Children’s Place
- A funky one from The Children’s Place
- A feminine one from Land’s End
2. As you know our logo is based on a butterfly so you won’t be surprise that my favorite trendy graphic for Spring is the butterfly! Here are the favorites:
- Again from The Children’s Place a cute option in purple
- I love the draping effect on this cute top from Kmart
- And for the outdoorsy girl, here is an adorable butterfly top from Gander Mountain
3. Two tone leggings! I love this trend, what a fun way to mix up an old (and comfy!) basic. Here are the faves:
- From Blumarine – pricey but soooo cute!
- Sequin leggings from Joe Fresh
- These have faux leather to “make” the two-tone look
- These jeans from Gap Kids marry the graphic heart and denim trend perfectly.
- Tilly’s has the perfect shorts for summer.
- I want this adorable denim jacket from The Children’s Place in my size!!!
Follow our blog now so you receive the second installment of our trend recap!