During the summer, the last thing we want to do is head to a mall to find the perfect gift for a hard-to-shop-for teen girl. I am hoping this list will keep you out of the mall and having fun outside instead.
1) From Social Print shop you can order a poster print of all of their Facebook or Tumblr friends ($20.00). I think all young girls will love this on their wall and it will be a fun memento years down the road.
2) Despite the wild name of Nasty Gal, these fun rings are a great price ($20.00) and really fun.
3) A Yummie Lunch Bag Gift Pack ($46.00) is a great gift for girls of all ages. The added bonus is that with the interchangeable panels, it makes it two gifts in one. Who doesn’t love getting more for their money?
4) A digital subscription for Miabella Magazine, a teen magazine is focused on inspiring ambitious young women to be a better version of themselves. You can buy one issue of this bi-monthly magazine for $1.99 or an annual subscription for $9.99.
5) Personalized Spa Bag (starting at $19.00) is perfect for girls that always carry stuff around! The bright colors are perfect for summer.