Running out of ideas of what to do as the mercury is still running high? Here is a quick list of new ideas.
– Make jewelry
– Interview your family for a ‘podcast’
– Learn some new braids and practice with your friends (lots of ideas on Pinterest)
– Enter the Sweety High Contest by designing your own Flying Buttress panel idea
– Scrapbook your memories from the last school year
– Learn how to cook something new
– Go through your closet and donate unwanted and gently used clothing to a charity
– Make friendships bracelets for all of your best buds to wear when you get back to school
Have a safe and fun August!!!