Flying Buttress is a girls’ handbag line focused on encouraging imagination, sustainability and individual expression of tweens. The concept is a system of five bags with 40+ panels that snap onto each of the bags. All panel styles fit onto all bags so the look of your bag can be easily and quickly changed. This concept rewarded us with a nod as one of the “Best Gifts for Kids” for Holiday 2012 from Entrepreneur Magazine.
- #neverforgotten @ Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton instagram.com/p/BY6XOQUlnDg/ 1 week ago
- The #yummielunchbag is still a hot seller for #backtoschool - check it out! Link in bio. @… instagram.com/p/BYOhXCtl9kB/ 4 weeks ago
- Excited to be included in #kellysthoughtsonthings #backtoschool in style post! Read it here:… instagram.com/p/BYERiaoljZn/ 1 month ago
- Kelly will send us #backtoschool in style! fb.me/Lzf7fjpN 1 month ago
- Happy Hump Day! 1 month ago