The season is upon us! In case you are stumped for ideas of what to get a fickle tween, I’ve put together a list for you!
1) Girls love magazines and they will love a magazine that is written just for them. Here are a few options:
– BYou Magazine: Their focus is to help “build self-esteem in fun and empowering ways with features on positive celebrity role models, stories about real girls making a difference, tips, advice, games, crafts, contests, jokes, and much more. Topics include friendships, bullying, inner beauty, empowerment, community service, and other timely subjects to help today’s girl glow from the inside out.” A message we can all believe in.
– OMGirls Magazine: A new e-zine on the block. The goal for the magazine and website are “to create a fun, interactive and engaging experience for our female audience. OMGirls Magazine’s goal is to constantly listen to their needs which are forever changing and evolving, and find ways to bring them want they currently would like to see for entertainment.”
– Tween Girl Style Magazine: Tween Girl Style Magazine “launched this publication not only for girls ages 7 to 13, but also to provide tween parents a trusted, one-stop resource for advice on raising stylish tweens. Over time, TGSM has grown to include book reviews, celebrity interviews and an amazing vehicle to showcase talented tweens across the country.”
2) Nothing could be more funky than a chalkboard wall decal in the shape of drum set!
3) Of course the Flying Buttress Gift Packs are an easy choice.
4) Fuzzy slippers are making a comeback in a huge way. PBTeen has several great options for around $35.00. Here’s our favorite pair.
5) Did you still not find the perfect gift? Check out the “Gifts for Girls” Pinterest board for suggestions from several people. The list is growing regularly so you’ll soon find something that is the ideal present.